Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Jan 26, 2010

No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle is the second installment of Grasshopper Manufacture's surreal action series on the Nintendo Wii. Taking place three years after the original game's conclusion, the sequel streamlines many of that games features into a more tightly paced adventure.

what do you think nmh3 will be about (endgame spoilers)

mrfluke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By mrfluke

at the end of the game after the credits u hear travis telling silvia "santa destroy needs us"  

heres what i think for nmh3 (hopefully i it doesnt sound like a garbled mess) 

travis tells silvia that santa destroy needs us. because now santa destroy is a mess 

there are tons more assassins aiming for travis title of number 1  
    and each day they are just either killing civilians of santa destroy or fucking up the place each day  
    so now he goes and finds silvia so that she could organize the assassins into fights (didnt she basically do that ) 

something of that sorts.  
    the first no more heroes was primarily about travis, the second no more heroes was more about santa destroy and assassins really, so the third one could be about "Paradise" (that has been the recurring theme in the second game) 

something of that sorts the third game could be, its worth noting that i just finished the no more heroes 2, so im just riding a brainstorm im having :P

inkeiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By inkeiren

Suda 51 has stated that this is the last game Travis will star in, so don't get your hopes up for seeing him star in a later game.

A cameo is possible though, I imagine.

rallier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By rallier

I suppose it could be about Shinobu. After all hte game never reveals what the deal between her and Silvia was. Silvia her state during the cutscenes (the phone boot brothel scenes) might be caused by Shinobu after the final fight against Bat Jr.

It might also be the story of what i presume was Silvia her daughter in the true ending of the first No More Heroes.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.