Anybody else finding it hard to get one?

#1 Edited by Hizang (8533 posts) -

The day this game came out In ordered it off Amazon, and I think that was like 2-3 weeks ago? The game never arrived and I've been checking Amazon since then and it hasn't ee dispatched yet, nor do they have a delivery estimate. I have also not been able to find it in ay of the shops that I go to, at one of them the man had never heard of it and bought out the Wii version, I tried explaining to him that its out on PS3 now but he thought I must be thinking of another game since it wasn't on record. Today I just placed an order through eBay and hope that I get that. 
Anybody else having issues, why is this game so hard to play! 

#2 Posted by Hizang (8533 posts) -

Also I've been looking around online, lots of online websites have not reviewed it, including IGN which still reviews DSi games to this day!

#3 Posted by JacDG (2114 posts) -

@Hizang said:

The day this game came out In ordered it off Amazon, and I think that was like 2-3 weeks ago? The game never arrived and I've been checking Amazon since then and it hasn't ee dispatched yet, nor do they have a delivery estimate. I have also not been able to find it in ay of the shops that I go to, at one of them the man had never heard of it and bought out the Wii version, I tried explaining to him that its out on PS3 now but he thought I must be thinking of another game since it wasn't on record. Today I just placed an order through eBay and hope that I get that.
Anybody else having issues, why is this game so hard to play!

I ordered mine from Zavvi.com on June 3rd, still haven't received my copy yet, even though it says it was Despatched the next day, I really enjoyed the demo, so I hope it arrives at some point.

#4 Posted by JacDG (2114 posts) -

Never mind, got my copy right now, awesome. Now I just need to finish up L.A. Noire, InFamous 2, then InFamous 1 and 2 again, then I can play this!

#5 Posted by Hizang (8533 posts) -

I have played some of it, and yeah its No More Heroes! I think I really do prefer the controller over the Move controller.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.