Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

No More Heroes

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Dec 06, 2007

An action-adventure hack n' slash title for the Nintendo Wii. In it, players follow otaku Travis Touchdown in his quest to become the highest-ranked assassin in the world (and, perhaps, get together with the mysterious Sylvia Christel).

Availability in the UK

WatanabeKazuma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By WatanabeKazuma

Is anyone else noticing how hard it is to get a hold of this game already? I hope the US gets a wider release than we seem to have gotten.

I bought it mid-week after the release passed even me by, and I was aware of the game to begin with! I had to order online after not being able to find it for sale anywhere. I suppose its late release has something to do with that, but I can'at remember a game that has faded into relative obscurity so quickly after release. 

How many of you are importing the European edition? I'd be curious to see the numbers.

damswedon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By damswedon

Well the fact that it was censored didn't help. 
    If you have a PS3 get that version. It just came out.

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By Hizang

I couldn't see it in any shops today, and my Amazon order hasn't even dispatched yet, mabey it got delayed?

MoonlightMoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 85

#4  Edited By MoonlightMoth

I could not find it at ANY of my local game shops. Ended up buying mine at the Oxford Street GAME in London. Availability for Heroes' Paradise does seem very poor in the UK, also I haven't even been able to play my copy as it won't work with my old sixaxis controller.

Avatar image for gunslingerpanda
    GunslingerPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By GunslingerPanda

I'm confused; isn't this game like 3 years old or so? Games generally do get harder to find as time goes by.

Pessh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Pessh
    @GunslingerPanda: On the Wii. PS3 port was supposed to be released a few weeks back.
    IkariNoTekken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

RedBullRacer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By RedBullRacer

I didn't even know it had come out till Tuesday, so I went straight into town as soon as I realised and the bloke in Gamestation said they only got 4 copies in. I got the last one, and it was in a box that had been on display for ages. I tell ya what, this game rules, I am so upset that no one knows it's out or infact is even stocking it. I want No More Heroes 2 on PS3 already, and if no one sells it the chances of NMH2 on PS3 are slim! :(

Bocam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Bocam

Why did Europe get the PS3 release before US

Nekroskop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Nekroskop

Crap. I just found out about this as the PSN-Store went up. I'm going to check my local Gamestops and Game tomorrow. It's on Play.com for 40 pounds if anyone is interested

WatanabeKazuma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By WatanabeKazuma

The situations seems to have rectified itself somewhat from what I can see. A lot of the sites still have it in stock, I think the importing of the EU copy overseas was affecting it somewhat. 

Its still holding its price though! 

...now hoping they eventually port Desperate Struggle, although I'm doubtful of that ever happening if I'm honest :(

Ramone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12  Edited By Ramone

I saw the PS3 copy in a game store (CEX) 2 days ago. I was sort of interested but was wondering if move is required.

edit: I found a copy on Games Basement (I've never heard of it) for £22.99. Not sure if they're legit.

WatanabeKazuma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By WatanabeKazuma
    @Jonny7892

The name sounds familiar, I'm sure they are pretty sketchy. Its probably best to run a google search of the website if you plan to use them, just to make sure. 

No you don't need a Move controller, although oddly there is some sort of bug which prevents you from using one of the standard Six-axis pads. I've only been able to get it to work with a Dualshock controller, its a widespread problem apparently. They still hadn't implemented a new patch since the last time I played it, which was about a week ago.
    Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#14  Edited By Hizang

I played enough of it to remember I really don't like it that much..

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.