Heroes Paradise coming to 360 in the US?

#1 Edited by TheGlitchmaster (68 posts) -

I just screengrabbed this off the E3 Insider site, if this is true, then Heroes Paradise might be getting its 360 port released in the US.

Here's a link to the E3 Insider site to verify. http://www.e3insider.com/exhibitor/view/141/no-more-heroes-heroes-paradise/28683/
#2 Posted by iAmJohn (6110 posts) -
I wouldn't count on it.
#3 Posted by Vorbis (2749 posts) -

Been playing it all afternoon, it's looking pretty good in HD. Surprised it's not out over in the US for another couple of months, usually it's the other way round.

#4 Posted by iAmJohn (6110 posts) -
@Vorbis said:
Been playing it all afternoon, it's looking pretty good in HD. Surprised it's not out over in the US for another couple of months, usually it's the other way round.
It's also a garbage port and it's a wonder someone's actually bringing it out in English, but I think that says more about the state of Konami than anything. :P
#5 Posted by Axersia (1613 posts) -
@iAmJohn said:
@Vorbis said:
It's also a garbage port and it's a wonder someone's actually bringing it out in English, but I think that says more about the state of Konami than anything. :P
Actually, this is the improved version of the garbage port. It's being released as "Red Zone Edition" in Japan.
#6 Posted by Nekroskop (2786 posts) -

This version is miles better than the Japanese one. Everything has improved tenfolds.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.