No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise Coming To US On PS3

• 59 results
#51 Posted by Hailinel (24256 posts) -

Konami, huh?  Wonder what Ubisoft thinks about that.

Regardless, I don't see the game doing particularly well.

#52 Posted by 1337W422102 (1009 posts) -

I love the hell out of No More Heroes, but since I don't have that newschool Nintendo, I could only play it at a friend's place.  I hope they give it a PC release!

#53 Posted by CraigAA1028 (546 posts) -

Soooo basically they have a Xbox360 version out in Japan but won't release it in the US.....I fucking hate companies

#54 Posted by issun187 (61 posts) -

I'm really interested in this series. As someone who plays on his Wii quite often, I feel a bit ashamed that I haven't purchased the games yet.
#55 Posted by CornishRocker (397 posts) -

Damnit, looks like I'll be stuck with just the Wii version then.
Odd that Japan has the 360 exclusive.

#56 Posted by teh_pwnzorer (1482 posts) -
@keyhunter said:
" What a terrible business decision! Lets totally not port a game we already have ported and have already localized to the dominant console in the states!  Fuck you Konami! "
I don't get your post.  The dominant console in the states is the Wii.
#57 Posted by teh_pwnzorer (1482 posts) -
@XII_Sniper said:

" The only problem is the reason I'd buy a PS3 version of NMH is to get away from the wii controls, so that's kinda useless to me now. But hey, HD graphics are a plus! "

" Konami has added PlayStation Move support to the game in addition to the port’s standard Dual Shock controls    " 

How do you interpret that?  Did you even read the original post?
#58 Posted by Krystal_Sackful (808 posts) -
@teh_pwnzorer: 
What, are you kidding? There's like 500 words there. Who has that kind of attention span?
#59 Posted by MikkaQ (10276 posts) -
@teh_pwnzorer said:
" @XII_Sniper said:

" The only problem is the reason I'd buy a PS3 version of NMH is to get away from the wii controls, so that's kinda useless to me now. But hey, HD graphics are a plus! "

" Konami has added PlayStation Move support to the game in addition to the port’s standard Dual Shock controls    "   How do you interpret that?  Did you even read the original post? "
Nope, too long. 

Good to know, but I still probably won't buy it. Once was enough. I'd rather see the sequel ported anyway.
#60 Posted by linus_south (146 posts) -

I think it's dumb to cut your sales in half or more to make something console exclusive when you already have both versions done.  
On the other hand if Sony handed me a big sack of cash I'd shit in the road for the next year. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.