no more heroes remake comeing to ps3 and 360

#1 Edited by trophyhunter (5800 posts) -

The remake is called  no more heroes: heroes paradise.
It will have better graphics and a new "very sweet" mode wear every girl in the game is wearing much less clothing. Then the most important part trophies and achievements. I will 100% play no more heroes again.

here are the scans  
http://news.vgchartz.com/news.php?id=5901

#2 Posted by Geno (6477 posts) -

Omg nice, the way it should've been done the first time around. 

#3 Posted by trophyhunter (5800 posts) -

it will be interesting if they support the ps3 motion controller

#5 Posted by Meowayne (6084 posts) -

Bu bu but but the lower standards on teh wii!11 .:(

#6 Posted by ZenaxPure (2569 posts) -

considering I freaking love the original I can't wait to actually play it with achievements.

#7 Posted by Steve_C (1757 posts) -

Will be buying I imagine. Depends on the price since i've already got it on the wii, and i'll need to see the control scheme.

I hope they have the budget to do the game justice on the ps360, and I don't want a dodgy frame rate or other issues due to inexperience.

#8 Posted by StaticFalconar (4850 posts) -

Coconuts Biatches

#9 Posted by PenguinDust (12641 posts) -

"Very sweet" - ha!

#10 Posted by Phished0ne (2543 posts) -

Also, the peorder bonus is a set of "erotica portraits" of the female characters, a different set for each system.  Finally, a useful preorder bonus..  

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.