ps3 version.

#1 Posted by Scarz09 (146 posts) -

I really want to play this game, and I was thinking about picking it up tomorrow. People who have played it on ps3, is it worth buying if I dont have move?. 

Thanks
#2 Posted by BabyChooChoo (4280 posts) -

Unless you live in Japan or can import a copy in the span of a day, this game doesn't come out until August...

#3 Posted by Scarz09 (146 posts) -

It's already out in the uk.
#4 Posted by BabyChooChoo (4280 posts) -
@Scarz09 said:
It's already out in the uk.
Really? Well don't I feel stupid then.
#5 Posted by John_Lawlz (110 posts) -

I always wanted to pick it up because of the aesthetic and mostly positive response towards the wii version. Couldn't hurt.

#6 Posted by Vorbis (2749 posts) -

I'm thinking about picking it up aswell but from what I played of the original it felt really good with the Wii controller, can't see myself getting it without picking up a Move too.

#7 Posted by Hizang (8534 posts) -

I ordered mine off Amazon soon after it came out and its still not with me yet, it's not even dispatched yet.
#8 Posted by RedBullRacer (72 posts) -

Pick it up! It is totally awesome, I tried the normal controls with the driving and the driving was better then the move, cos of the button placements, but I didn't try the normal controller with the fighting, but the move works flawlessly.

#9 Posted by benjaebe (2783 posts) -

It's already out in the UK? Damn, I'm surprised I haven't heard more about this. Really been looking forward to it. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.