Can anyone stop Mr. Domino?

ANYONE?

#2 Posted by dankempster (2253 posts) -

I can. I just choose not to. :P

#3 Posted by Termite (2398 posts) -

Anybody can stop Mister.Domino, anyone.

All you have to do IS BELIEVE!

#4 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

I am Mr. Domino ...so the obvious answer would be, No.

#5 Edited by Gizmo (5389 posts) -

NO ONE , AND I MEAN NO-ONE CAN STOP MR-DOMINO.

zzzzzz... 

DUDE, I WAS SLEEPING.
#6 Posted by I_smell (3924 posts) -
NEVER
#7 Posted by DarkShaper (1333 posts) -

I am offended that any of you could even think that someone could stop  Mr. Domino.

#8 Posted by eroticfishcake (7786 posts) -
@I_smell: Was it needed to bump this year old thead?
#9 Edited by ThatFrood (3375 posts) -
@eroticfishcake: is it harming someone? It'll fall under the piles of threads about mw2 and "I don't like x because x" soon enough.
#10 Posted by eroticfishcake (7786 posts) -
@ThatFrood: Considering the fact that there's no discussion value in this thread at all I think it's a little silly to do so. I wouldn't say harm but it was needed at all.
#11 Posted by ThatFrood (3375 posts) -
@eroticfishcake: true, but then we would have never had the conversation we're having now. Wasn't it all worth it? How would you have known that, proportional to their weight, men are stronger than horses? You wouldn't have.
#12 Posted by Drebin_893 (2915 posts) -

RETRO QUICK LOOK!  

DO IT! DO IT NOW!

#13 Posted by Snail (8606 posts) -

I love these threads that someone bumps just to be filled with "Was bumping really necessary?" comments.

#14 Posted by Alphazero (1536 posts) -

I think the thread is still relevant. A year and four months later and medical science still has no method to stop Mr. Domino.

#15 Posted by DarkTemplar (91 posts) -

I'm afraid not.

#16 Posted by NickL (2246 posts) -
@DarkTemplar:   Was it needed to bump this (2) year old thead?
#17 Posted by galloughs (192 posts) -

I am bumping this thread before it's locked because idiots like me keep bumping it yearly.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.