A new NOLF game?

#1 Posted by Doog (38 posts) -

I know I would like to see one.  NOLF2  was one of the funnier games I've ever played and I think it is due.

If you agree, give a title suggestion. ("No One Lives Forever 3: Return of the H.A.R.M." ... would be an example, a bad one.)
#2 Posted by zegolf (224 posts) -

What about something like "No One Lives Forever 3: No H.A.R.M., No Foul" or something like that?

Don't forget, there already was KIND OF a sequel in "Contract J.A.C.K."

#3 Posted by Doog (38 posts) -
zegolf said:
"What about something like "No One Lives Forever 3: No H.A.R.M., No Foul" or something like that?

Don't forget, there already was KIND OF a sequel in "Contract J.A.C.K."
"
I kinda wish i could forget about that game.  Haha.  I'll avoid all of the JACK related jokes and say that game was short, got all serious on us and did away with all of the humor that made the series awesome and wasnt very good, in general, the exact opposite of what I would want from a NOLF sequel.  

Thanks for pointing that out though, i should have mentioned it.  And nice title suggestion, Hahaha.
#4 Posted by fuzzay (203 posts) -

Project JACK doesn't count. Oh God, keep it away.

I would love to see a new NOLF game. With the technology where it's at, they could really enhance the espionage gameplay, like making it less linear and adding crowds of people or whatever.

#5 Posted by Shawn (3825 posts) -

Unless I suddenly start talking the word NOLF seriously, I don't think there will be a new game anytime soon.

#6 Posted by Dodongo (103 posts) -

NOLF2 is still one of my favorite FPS of all time.  I'd love to see a sequel.

#7 Edited by predator (355 posts) -

I would love to see a new NOLF game, but Vivendi has the rights.
A new Blood game would be just as awesome, but Atari has the rights.

Contract J.A.C.K isn't too bad by the way, it has some decent shooting action.

#8 Posted by screwed (140 posts) -

I would buy it a new one, NOLF 2 was one of my all time favorites.

I just loved to sneak around and spent hours on one level, it felt like it lasted forever. And I loved that.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.