sin4profit's No One Lives Forever 2: A Spy in H.A.R.M.'s Way (PC) review

If you liked the first one...here's some more.

So NOLF 2 is a prettier game then the first and really other then that there isn't much difference. it's still pretty much the same game and same ideas in a better looking game engine. I'd still have to say i enjoyed the first one more then the second as i guess i can get easily burnt out on franchises that don't take any new directions. All in all, still as fun and worth checking out.

Other reviews for No One Lives Forever 2: A Spy in H.A.R.M.'s Way (PC)

An instant classic, NOLF 2 should not be missed 0

It's a rare game that will make you laugh out loud while playing it (in a good way), but No One Lives Forever 2: A Spy in H.A.R.M.'s Way is such a game. The sequel to 2000's excellent The Operative: No One Lives Forever, NOLF2 is an improvement over its predecessor in nearly every way. You once again play as covert agent Cate Archer, a member of the clandestine organization U.N.I.T.Y., whose mission is to save the world from certain doom at the hands of the megalomaniacal H.A.R.M....

No One Lives Forever 2: A Spy in H.A.R.M.'s Way 0

It didn't take me long after beating the first to get right on the second, which continues in the spirit of the first pretty well. The graphics are remarkably better considering the game was released only two years later, although it's mostly cosmetic enhancements to a now-seriously dated engine, especially looking at the gravity and other physics.The game itself is mostly solid, with fun, stealthy shooting, but there are a few gripes I have. They added respawning enemies that make it annoying w...