2.5 stars 2.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 5 releases and 0 DLC

Dean Cleans Off His Steam List - No Time To Explain 0

Good reader, I am told you like games with a challenge! Therefore, I shall issue one to you! I suggest to you that you shall play... Super Mario Bros.! Wait, this be not a true challenge. The stakes need be raised. I must also demand that you shall play the game while your youngest daughter is grabbing the controller out of your hands, the dog is kicking the television over, and your spouse is leaned up against your ear saying "buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz squirrel buzz" repeatedly as you play. Trul...

(Typical joke involving lack of time to explain things here) 0

I loooooooves me some weird Indie goodness. Perhaps almost to a fault, but No Time To Explain (NTTE) from tinyBuild satisfies the weirdness in independent gaming that I've come to love and enjoy. Unfortunately, even if the game has a lot of chuckles and amusement up its sleeve, you won't find yourself being sucked back into this wacky tale that often unless you're a completionist or if you have an inner speed demon within you.Tom Nook is sure resorting to violent methods for people to pay off t...