BOY Meets GIRL Meets MOON

• 71 results
#51 Posted by Kazona (3092 posts) -

Neil Armstrong eat your heart out.

#52 Posted by scurrybot (51 posts) -

more motion fotage please.

#53 Edited by lamegame621 (975 posts) -

This game makes me make a weird face....weird...

#54 Posted by vhold (438 posts) -

I wouldn't recommend buying a PS3 for this game.  It's cool, but really it's best as stress relief, probably only entertaining for several minutes at a time.  Checking in, and contributing a little bit, is really the coolest part.

#55 Posted by Duckbutter (412 posts) -

i know how to get high, i know how to play The Doors and i know how to get Noby Boy to fart cats, but i still don't know how to contribute to Girl's length.

#56 Posted by ANDYx0WNEDxU (91 posts) -

DAM IT NOBY NOBY BOY.....GIVE THE PEOPLE DEH AIR!!!!!

#57 Posted by Reverseface (1221 posts) -

I prefer to pronounce this NOB BEE NOB BEE BOY not NO BEE NO BEE BOY, sounds more awesome that way.

#58 Posted by Kohe321 (3531 posts) -

Mars next, huh? Awesome, this game sounds crazy in an awesome way. I'm getting this today!

#59 Posted by LordXavierBritish (6320 posts) -
LiquidPrince said:
"What happens when we run out of planets?
"
Make BOY stretch to make GIRL grow.
#60 Posted by MmmSkyscraper (315 posts) -

M-O-O-N. That spells moon.

#61 Posted by ZeroCast (1869 posts) -

Dudes, It's the Moon!

Get it? Get it? Get it? Get it? GET IT??

#62 Edited by Flapke (9 posts) -

So, the moon is about 350000 km away, and we reached that in 4 days. The nearest planet, Mars, is between 50 Mm and 400 Mm away. At our current rate, this would take us between 1.56 and 12.5 years...oh joy. Now let's see when we will 'run out of planets', this would be when we reach Neptune aaaand this will be in the year 2150. Ok, people, we need to stretch harder, or we'll never see the other side of Uranus.

#63 Posted by Aaron_G (1617 posts) -

This game confounds the hell out of me. 

#64 Posted by Spiritof (2084 posts) -

This game makes my soul ache.

#65 Posted by headcase (78 posts) -

Couldn't the dev team just play around with the growth rate of GIRL so new levels are unlocked on the rate they feel like without any impact on how fast people actually play?

Similarilly, if some hacker makes a BOY that is a trillion miles long, that'll mess things up unless the dev team screws around?

Whatever, I think I'm trying too hard to make sense of this. Call me old-fashioned, but I'm all about unlocking stuff locally (or through co-op play).
#66 Posted by Media_Master (3283 posts) -

hmm

#67 Posted by RHCPfan24 (8609 posts) -

What? I have played this a bit and am still extremely confused, but it is hilarious.

#68 Posted by Krakn3Dfx (2502 posts) -

What?

#69 Posted by CrescentFresh (126 posts) -

The quick-look video for this is hilarious! I was seriously crying.

#70 Posted by Shadow (4988 posts) -

damn.  I thought it was growing faster than that.  Think about it.  Next stop is either Mars or Venus and then Mercury....and then what?  It'll take years to reach Jupiter, maybe less if the asteroid belt is a factor.

#71 Posted by RVonE (4687 posts) -

Needs more SUN.

#72 Posted by killdave (1073 posts) -

I'm having lots of fun with this awesome tech demo.

#73 Posted by theMcNasty (740 posts) -

Since we've started at Earth, has anyone figured out the logistics of Venus, Mercury or the Sun yet?  I know the Sun is a character, but you could have some hell-like scenes.

#74 Posted by PuppyKisses (83 posts) -

M-O-O-N that spells moon.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.