damn this is messed up.

Posted by Khessed (78 posts) -

So i bought Noby Noby Boy today and let me tell you: Shit's messed up.

Basically, you control BOY, that eats fruit, people, animals and trees to grow. When you're done eating and generally messing around, you report your growth to GIRL , who floats up in space. You then give your growth to GIRL and she , in turn, grows. When she's grown long enough, we all will be able to go to other planets!  That's right, making GIRL grow is a joint effort from all around the globe!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hK3GnGyUqcI <-- is what happened to me when i started playing for the first time.

It happened again later on, when BOY let this epic, i kid you not, cannon-like fart that literally blew his ass off. This time i decided not to respawn and i literally ate my own ass....

oh teh innuendo.

The more i think about this game, the more it makes me smirk, so i suppose it already wriggled its way into my heart. Nice job.

#1 Edited by Khessed (78 posts) -

So i bought Noby Noby Boy today and let me tell you: Shit's messed up.

Basically, you control BOY, that eats fruit, people, animals and trees to grow. When you're done eating and generally messing around, you report your growth to GIRL , who floats up in space. You then give your growth to GIRL and she , in turn, grows. When she's grown long enough, we all will be able to go to other planets!  That's right, making GIRL grow is a joint effort from all around the globe!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hK3GnGyUqcI <-- is what happened to me when i started playing for the first time.

It happened again later on, when BOY let this epic, i kid you not, cannon-like fart that literally blew his ass off. This time i decided not to respawn and i literally ate my own ass....

oh teh innuendo.

The more i think about this game, the more it makes me smirk, so i suppose it already wriggled its way into my heart. Nice job.

#2 Posted by get2sammyb (6413 posts) -

It's both ridiculous and genius at the same time.

#3 Posted by JoelTGM (5592 posts) -

that's messed up.

#4 Posted by Khessed (78 posts) -

At this moment, GIRL's already 21 million meters, and we still haven't reached the moon XD.

i bet they took the actual, real life distance of the planets....

#5 Edited by Matte_G (68 posts) -

Apparently the Moon is about 363,104,000 meters away at its nearest point and 405,696,00 at is furthest. Thats according to Wiki Answers..

#6 Posted by Khessed (78 posts) -

Let's hope the community has the patience to reach that far. It's inspirational though, this huge combined effort.

#7 Edited by Matte_G (68 posts) -

The creator said he thinks it'll take a week or two to get to the moon. But thats virtually next to us!

Imagine how long it will take to get to the outer planets, if we ever get there that is.

Ok I just worked out that Pluto is roughly 5,901,464,448,000 meters from Earth- CRAZY
#8 Posted by Khessed (78 posts) -

Stop typing and start eating stuff!!!

TIME TO REACH FOR THE STARS!!!!

#9 Posted by Matte_G (68 posts) -

:-D THEN EAT THEM!

#10 Posted by dradardev (2 posts) -

tried to pull skool over just made a mess of myself trying

#11 Posted by tekmojo (2298 posts) -
dradardev said:
"tried to pull skool over just made a mess of myself trying
"
HAHA I love this game!
#12 Posted by EvilDingo (589 posts) -
dradardev said:
"tried to pull skool over just made a mess of myself trying
"
Yeah... I did that too at my first game-session.
But seriously... how could you not. That structure is pretty much asking for it

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.