Finally we have reached Saturn

#1 Posted by Killroycantkill (1423 posts) -

I finally checked up on Noby Noby Boy and to my surprise we reached Saturn.

It only took over a year since we reached Jupiter, but thanks to the help from the few people who still play this game and the score multipliers they have put in the community has finally got to a new planet on 
Wednesday January 19th 2011.... Wow I'm really late to post this....  I wonder if they'll ever just release all the planets since there are suppost to be planets beyond the solar system.

Are you guys pumped or have you completely forgotten about this game? (I kinda did forget since we got to Saturn in January....)

Here's the Quick Look for people who don't know the game.

#2 Posted by JJOR64 (19065 posts) -

NICE!

#3 Posted by Portis (1283 posts) -

Man, the three people that still play that game have been doing some work.

#4 Posted by afrofools (1333 posts) -
@Portis:
Their Nobys united to successfully penetrate Saturn's ring.. what an achievement.
#5 Posted by Sweep (8976 posts) -

GOOD NEWS, EVERYONE! 

#6 Posted by RedEyesBlueBunny (1011 posts) -
@Sweep: god that is perfect 

also, this is exciting news, i am happy
#7 Posted by lord_canti (1522 posts) -

people.... are ......still playing noby noby boy..,...does not compute

#8 Posted by eroticfishcake (7792 posts) -

Good to know that my occasional confusion in Noby Noby Boy bears some fruit of sorts.

#9 Posted by Killroycantkill (1423 posts) -

I really want them to just have a 100% multiplier day so that I can just go nuts with growing GIRL lol.

#10 Edited by onarum (2295 posts) -

I messed around with it for about 30 minute sessions during 3 or 4 days after I got it and never touched it again, there's not much to it, a new planet usually just means a different color anyway, no reason at all to "play" this, at least it was very cheap.

#11 Posted by Brendan (8136 posts) -
@eroticfishcake said:
" Good to know that my occasional confusion in Noby Noby Boy bears some fruit of sorts. "
OM NOM NOM, OM NOM NOM NOM OM NOM NOM OM NOM NOM NOM
#12 Posted by Gamer_152 (14109 posts) -

Wow, I completely forgot about all the people out there growing GIRL. Mad props to those guys.

#13 Posted by dbz1995 (4790 posts) -

Yes! This is great! Noby Noby Boy is the single best kids' game I have, and a lot of boys have wanted to go to Saturn. My mum's a babysitter and it's always nice for them to have something to do that they find entertaining, and since in Noby Noby Boy there is no way you can lose, they always do.

#14 Posted by dagas (2928 posts) -

Next stop: Uranus.

#15 Posted by abdo (1044 posts) -

Awesome. I got back to playing NNB yesterday, and was surprised to see Girl already reached Saturn.

Still missing that dang Prince trophy.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.