New patch that's been out a week or so is awesome!

#1 Posted by Diamond (8634 posts) -

If you haven't played Noby Noby Boy in a few weeks or months, now would be an excellent time to do so again.  There's a massive 500MB patch waiting for you that includes new songs, new sound effects, new gameplay mechanics such as multiple Noby Noby Boys (same screen offline MP or single player by pressing R1+R2+L1+L2 while in the house).  The houses themselves have a variety of 'hair-dos' now, and there's other content like English letters and hiragana (one of the Japanese alphabets).  When you poop out an object you've eaten, it now says the name of that object in English or Japanese.  The sound is pretty 'computery', and it says everything in a Japanese way (ringo and appuru instead of 'apple').

It certainly could refresh your interest in the game, the patch is bigger than the entire original game!

#2 Posted by DJ_Lae (629 posts) -

That sounds awesome. I'm going to go check it out.

#3 Posted by CrazyCraven (152 posts) -

thanks for that tip

#4 Posted by RHCPfan24 (8610 posts) -

Sounds sweet; I'll check it out. That game is just so insane. Every time I play it I feel that the room is contracting around me or something. It is the equivalent of a good/bad trip.

#5 Posted by coffeesash (347 posts) -

It's like nobody reads the main article or something ;)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.