Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Noby Noby Boy

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Feb 19, 2009

Noby Noby Boy is the much awaited follow up to the Katamari Damacy series by eccentric artist and employee of Namco-Bandai, Keita Takahashi. Players control an unusual entity named BOY in surreal, randomly generated, physics-based sandbox worlds.

Noby Noby Boy blows both my hemispheres.

tebbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

Edited By tebbit

Dude, whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

A few things describe Noby Noby Boy:

1: Controls are fucked up (Think dual-joystick shooter, but where the bullet is your legs).
    2: You can eat too much, and remove your arse or head, at which point it can skitter around on its own.
    3: Wandering NPC's determine that it would be a good idea to go for a ride on your back.
    4: ...
    5: Katamari References!!!
    6: Profit (probably).

I don't even know if i'm having fun yet.
    All I knows is that I ate 27 farmyard animals, before having my head ejected from my body, flying into a pedestrian cat mail lady and jamming her in a window.

Noby Noby Boy, in stores now.

:-O
    tebbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#1  Edited By tebbit

Dude, whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

A few things describe Noby Noby Boy:

1: Controls are fucked up (Think dual-joystick shooter, but where the bullet is your legs).
    2: You can eat too much, and remove your arse or head, at which point it can skitter around on its own.
    3: Wandering NPC's determine that it would be a good idea to go for a ride on your back.
    4: ...
    5: Katamari References!!!
    6: Profit (probably).

I don't even know if i'm having fun yet.
    All I knows is that I ate 27 farmyard animals, before having my head ejected from my body, flying into a pedestrian cat mail lady and jamming her in a window.

Noby Noby Boy, in stores now.

:-O
    BinaryDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2  Edited By BinaryDragon

lol

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.