On wiki information

#1 Posted by BoG (5191 posts) -

Alright, going over the wiki, I noticed this little piece:

"The Sun

The Sun is a giant man who looks like a cross between an anthropomorphic lion and a child's drawing of the sun. He kneels on all fours and looks down upon BOY's work in the world and acts as a conduit by reporting BOY's stretching progress to GIRL. If BOY flys high enough, he can meet The Sun directly, but it's also possible to talk to him via a menu shortcut."

I think we were all wrong to label this lion as the sun, as now on the moon it is a big bear. However, I'm stumped as to how to classify these characters. Any ideas?
#2 Posted by Fr0Br0 (3092 posts) -

Dude, you can't classify ANYTHING in Noby Noby Boy.

#3 Posted by LiquidPrince (15950 posts) -
Fr0Br0 said:
"Dude, you can't classify ANYTHING in Noby Noby Boy.
"
Yeah...

#4 Posted by JJOR64 (18995 posts) -

That's Namco for you.

#5 Posted by albedos_shadow (1485 posts) -

Wow, I totally didn't realize that was a bear until you said it.

#6 Posted by tekmojo (2302 posts) -
Fr0Br0 said:
"Dude, you can't classify ANYTHING in Noby Noby Boy.
"

#7 Posted by bekern (563 posts) -
It definatly is the sun, he is even referred to as the sun in the manual. I think you should just change the first sentence to "anthropomorphic animal" and then add another sentence explainging that he is a different animal depending on the planet or something.
#8 Posted by jakob187 (21673 posts) -

I vote that the entire Noby Noby Boy wiki page should be changed to simply this:

"Noby Noby Boy is a "PAC-MAN, PAC-MAN, PAC-MAN, PAC-MAN" from Namco Bandai in which no one actually knows what the fuck is going on, but you can "PAC-MAN, PAC-MAN, PAC-MAN, PAC-MAN" to other planets if you "PAC-MAN, PAC-MAN, PAC-MAN, PAC-MAN, PAC-MAN, PAC-MAN, PAC-MAN" far enough."

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.