Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Noby Noby Boy

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Feb 19, 2009

Noby Noby Boy is the much awaited follow up to the Katamari Damacy series by eccentric artist and employee of Namco-Bandai, Keita Takahashi. Players control an unusual entity named BOY in surreal, randomly generated, physics-based sandbox worlds.

So after the moon...

Avatar image for lordxavierbritish
    LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By LordXavierBritish

I assume that after GIRL reaches the moon, if the final objective is to connect the entire solar system then the new objective will be mars?

I'm really starting to get into this gigantic cooperative meta game but I have to wonder, what exactly happens when an objective is met?

Does that open up a whole new world with new objects and inhabitants?

Will the game be patched when GIRL reaches the moon, or will it be a game  add-on you have to download?

Will it work the same as Earth, or will it just be a giant sphere Noby Noby Boy can explore; I have to say that would be much more intriguing than some new objects and a different planet to zoom out too.

I suppose all one can do is speculate.

Aeterna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Aeterna

My guess would be that some part of the game just unlocks or it would automatically download a small patch in the background so you won't notice it. And yeah, it'll probbaly be the goal to reach other planets.

We can only guess for now.

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By get2sammyb

I'm assuming when we reach the moon the physics will operate differently. As for Mars, martians will be there etc.

The beauty of the game is... everyone wants to succeed in order to see what happens next.

karubah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By karubah

Nerd moment..

I checked on wikianswers and the closest distance between the Earth and the Moon is 54.6 million kilometers. Now I don't know how much people are adding to girl every day because I have not checked yet, but it could be a better part of a year before it happens.

The distance between Mars and Jupiter is worse at 550 million kilometers.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.