The NOBY NOBY BOY video archive.

#1 Edited by Matte_G (68 posts) -

If anyone's got video of NOBY NOBY BOY to share then this is the place! (Just hold square on the pad to start recording)

I'll kick things off with some I recorded whilst getting to grips with the game:

I look forward to seeing yours!
#2 Posted by Khessed (78 posts) -
#3 Posted by Matte_G (68 posts) -
Khessed said:
"posted this one in my own thread but .... what the heck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hK3GnGyUqcI
"
Yeah that happened to me too :-D I actually found that you can.......................erm...............................eat your own ass. 

Man this just gets stranger and stranger, now this game actually made me say 'I ate my own ass' to another human being.........

But it's brilliant because it's crazy.
#4 Posted by get2sammyb (6413 posts) -

#5 Posted by Matte_G (68 posts) -

What the writing say? I couldn't make it out. 

And how you put writing on BOY?
#6 Posted by Khessed (78 posts) -

you do that via Send Message ( Down and Start ) and then select "write on BOY".

it'll stay on him during gameplay so you can make screenshots of him  with the writing on it.

#7 Posted by Matte_G (68 posts) -

Oh nice, cheers for that mate.

#8 Edited by BoG (5178 posts) -
I accidentally split BOY in two...

I intended to film myself wrapping around the stage, but then I noticed something terribly wrong: BOY's head and tail were separate! So, I improvised and just flew around against the sky.
Also, I'm stickying this to the Noby Noby Boy board.

#9 Edited by Matte_G (68 posts) -

Nice flying skills. Something so soothing about the game. 

I was flying round and I went so high I activated the Sun Menu Screen and reported my length, something that up until then I had no idea about!

Love discovering new and wonderful things.
#10 Posted by BoG (5178 posts) -

Alright, I was actually able to get all the way around this time. I split in half again at the end, though.

#11 Posted by TurboMan (6956 posts) -

AH!  good to know that I didn't encounter a bug when I was playing and snapped my Noby Noby boy in half.....

video coming up soon
#12 Posted by TurboMan (6956 posts) -

#13 Posted by WallacetheGreat (555 posts) -

I managed to pull off an "aerial maneuver":

#14 Posted by BoG (5178 posts) -

Wallace, that looked wicked cool when you ate that upside down pig in midair. I haven't successfully eaten anything off my back yet, and you did it in the air while all twisted up. Awesome.

#15 Posted by Player1 (3840 posts) -

so anyone want to explain to me why I feel like I just went on a 10 minute long acid trip?

#16 Posted by WallacetheGreat (555 posts) -

Here are a couple others I made.

#17 Posted by BoG (5178 posts) -

Here's a good one I did this morning. I looped my self through that cylinder twice, and then at a bunch of stuff, and it all got clogged. Something pooped out at one point, and my tail just started flying around.

#18 Posted by Matte_G (68 posts) -

Haha love it!

Great Vids so far, I need to jump back on this now I'm back home
#19 Posted by Matte_G (68 posts) -

Here's another one, I just tried to eat as much as I could.

#20 Posted by Shadow (4966 posts) -

why are people buying this?

#21 Posted by zitosilva (1837 posts) -

Ah, I did not know you could record... I should've read the manual, like fairy had said...

I wish I had recorded something I did. I grabed one of those things that keep spinning and my ass grabed a cloud. I just kept still and my boy stretched to some crazy lenghts. Then he snaped and I ate my ass.

Is it weird that I played for about an hour and still have no idea what the game is all about?

#22 Posted by FCKSNAP (2299 posts) -

#23 Posted by BoG (5178 posts) -
Shadow said:
"why are people buying this?"
If you can't tell, it is mesmerisingly fun.
#24 Posted by Matte_G (68 posts) -

#25 Posted by PufferFiz (1369 posts) -

O God what have I done?

#26 Edited by patrick5152003 (262 posts) -
#27 Edited by sketch (193 posts) -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOMdCKad11I

After making a huge mess of the level and tying myself into a huge knot, I set about eating all the houses I could.

#28 Posted by bekern (563 posts) -

Not that interesting, but I just thought this level was cool. The blocks were all originally stacked up.

Also I finally got the prince! Of course the one time I'm not looking for him he randomly sits on me.

#29 Edited by Shadow (4966 posts) -

Okay I gotta admit this game is awesome.  I really only bought it because it was so easy and fast to add money to my PSN account, I'd already done it before I realized I had, and at that point, I thought I might as well use this money I already spent so I might as well.  1 day later, I've seen and done some weird stuff (in that order).  The first video...well...I kinda just found the level like that.  I mean it's cool and all but none of that was my doing so it's kinda whatever.  The second one though...man...that was all me baby.  You know how you guys say you didn't know what to do when you split your boy in half?  Well by the end of this, mine went into THIRDS.  Want to see what happens when a section with no head and no tail falls and disapears from the map?  Well watch to find out!

#30 Posted by bekern (563 posts) -

Logged on this morning and the fairy said Girl is almost to the moon! :)
Here's a video I got of me looping around the stage, though I don't do it quite as gracefully as BoG  did :P.

Also can we post screen shots here too or should I just make another thread?

#31 Edited by BoG (5178 posts) -

What can I say, Bekern? I'm a graceful fellow!

Also, I'd say go ahead and make a screenshot topic for unique screens that are worth sharing. Might as well consolidate the two to their own topics.
And Shadow, I'm ecstatic to hear that you like them game! Loving it as much as I do personally, it is good to see someone who was initially skeptical have a good time.
#32 Edited by Tearhead (2104 posts) -

SHABAM!:

MOON MAP! SHABAMMER!:

#33 Posted by tekmojo (2298 posts) -

Still Nobody

#34 Posted by BoG (5178 posts) -

I'm on a boat! A Noby Noby Boat!

#35 Posted by TwoOneFive (9461 posts) -

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.