Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Noel Vermillion

Character » appears in 24 games

Noel is a character in the game BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger. Her Drive Ability is called Chain Revolver, which helps in chaining combos together.

Noel Vermillion to star in Queen's Gate

DocHaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By DocHaus
    http://www.siliconera.com/2011/05/11/blazblue-star-noel-vermillion-is-in-queens-gate-spiral-chaos/

I don't know why I'm posting this, but I thought some duders might find it interesting. Anyways, scans of Famitsu have popped up revealing that Blazblue's Noel Vermillion is going
    No Caption Provided
    to guest-star in the game Queens Gate: Spiral Chaos. In a nutshell, the game is within the same universe as Queen's Blade, except the "Queen's Gate" line is where Namco Bandai got permission to use characters from other franchises in their storyline. Those of you who have skimmed the Queen's Blade entry at AV or elsewhere on the internet know how the plot is just a thin excuse for selling games/books/art to lonely otaku.

For a less-creepy analogy, think of it as the difference between the Super Robot Wars OG games (original characters) and the not-OG titles (OCs+ characters from Gundam/Evangelion/other mech shows). I'm not sure where Noel fits in this storyline, but one thing for sure is that this game probably won't see western shores due to the clusterfuck of licensing issues that would ensue. Still, those of you who like to argue in chatrooms who would win in a fight between Ivy from Soul Calibur, Lili from Tekken, Dizzy from Guilty Gear and Noel now have something to look forward to. Just keep the fanfiction to yourself.
    animateria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By animateria

But she's kinda... flat.

DocHaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By DocHaus

Hasn't stopped them before.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.