Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Nolan North

Person » credited in 223 games

Nolan North is an American voice actor, known for both the quality and quantity of his roles, and is now a winner (and loser) of multiple "Northies" from giantbomb.com.

Has any of the GB crew ever met Mr. North?

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By MooseyMcMan

Nolan North has built quite a reputation for himself over the last few years, what with him being in tons of games. Especially here at GB, where they have a yearly award named after him (The Nothies, as you surely know).  

But I was wondering, have any of them ever actually met Nolan North? I can't help but imagine that might be an interesting conversation, especially if Mr. North knew of their love for him.  

Anyone out there know if this has happened?  

Gabriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By Gabriel

No, they would have said it. Though they have talked about getting him on the bombcast, but Nolan North talking to the press is a rare thing so I doubt it will happen. 

ryno9881

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By ryno9881

That would be cool

JerichoBlyth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By JerichoBlyth

Nolan North actually does the voices for the bombcast whilst Brad, Vinny, Jeff and Ryan work on quick looks and party.

Avatar image for superwristbands
    SuperWristBands

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By SuperWristBands

It'd be the coolest thing ever. At least that's how I would see it. He'd just be wondering why this guy keeps asking him to say all these things he can't remember saying.

Nah. I'd be cool and not creepy about it. Maybe ask him to say "Bam said the lady" for the complete Nolan North/Nathan Fillion cross-over.... wait, that's not being cool about it. Maybe I should never meet with him.

Potts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Potts

I would think the GB guys would be fairly cool about it, but I'm not sure how well North would hold up on an actual Bombcast. He does a lot of voice work, but I wonder how big of a gamer he is. Still though, he seems like a fun loving guy & I'm sure it would be an entertaining podcast, to say the least.

fisher81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By fisher81

@JerichoBlyth said:

Nolan North actually does the voices for the bombcast whilst Brad, Vinny, Jeff and Ryan work on quick looks and party.

Greatest fucking thing I've ever read on the internet.

Slaker117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#8  Edited By Slaker117

They should use their friend Cowboy at Naughty Dog to somehow get North's ear. Then get him to make a short recording for the Northies or something silly like that.

Dreamfall31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#9  Edited By Dreamfall31

They should make a Northie statuette to give to him and film his acceptance of it!

Skunkboy72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Skunkboy72

funny you should say that! Just out today. http://www.giantbomb.com/northern-exposure-our-chat-with-nolan-north/17-5394/

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.