Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Numen: Contest of Heroes

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Aug 30, 2007

Numen: Contest of Heroes is a single player RPG that takes place in Ancient Greece. The game follows the players trials from child to hero.

Anyone know anything/played this game?

Ultimadark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Ultimadark

I saw this on steam, was released yesterday. I love action RPGs but this seems like a budget title. Anyone got any impressions of it?

Broitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Broitman
    @Ultimadark:  I actually did a review of it, gave it 3.5 out of 5. It's not bad especially for the price and definitely a really good cost effective choice for an RPG lover. That said it's essentially just "God of Warcraft".
    Safe_Bet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Safe_Bet
    @Broitman said:

" @Ultimadark:  I actually did a review of it, gave it 3.5 out of 5. It's not bad especially for the price and definitely a really good cost effective choice for an RPG lover. That said it's essentially just "God of Warcraft". "

•  ..Numen has a way of letting you pick your class that is much different than other games of this type.

•  ..at no point does it ask you what class you want to be instead it measures how much you use each class’s weapons and abilities .. 

Sounds interesting.  
    triumvir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By triumvir

@Safe_Bet said:

@Broitman said:

" @Ultimadark: I actually did a review of it, gave it 3.5 out of 5. It's not bad especially for the price and definitely a really good cost effective choice for an RPG lover. That said it's essentially just "God of Warcraft". "

• ..Numen has a way of letting you pick your class that is much different than other games of this type.

• ..at no point does it ask you what class you want to be instead it measures how much you use each class’s weapons and abilities ..
    Sounds interesting.

That's pretty much exactly how the Elder Scrolls games handle progression. It's a good system, there at least: usually highly intuitive and forgiving.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.