2.5 stars 2.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 8 releases and 0 DLC

hate but love but hate. 0

Let me first start with letting you know that my reviews isn't going to be incredible, and I'm not somebody who plans on making a living for it. I have insomina, so I'm just trying to kill some time and I figure I could help and possibly enchance my writting skills. Lets begins:I have a mix feeling to this game but I think most of the hate I encounter towards it must be from the system I chose to play it on and a five year old video game. I'm going to point out the bad stuff about this game, sta...

Obscure: The Aftermath 0

So my friend likes horror games, and now instead of waiting for new ones he likes to dig through the bargain bins and buy any he can find. He got this one, and after playing through the first part alone he decided to get me and another friend to play it with him. Because while the game is awful, its one feature that makes it tolerable is the ability to go through it in co-op mode, the crutch of any developer who knows people will wade through crap if they can do it with a buddy. And the co-op i...