Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Oddworld

Franchise »

Explore the perverse and beautiful alien planet of Oddworld, and its series of games starring the unlikeliest of heroes.

Abe's Oddysee HD Screenshots (And Comparison Shots)

Timing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 19

#1  Edited By Timing

Two screenshots of the upcoming remake of Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee been released so far. The first was revealed last month and the second was posted by Oddworld Inhabitants today, partly in commemoration of Abe's fifteenth anniversary. I've included shots of the same screens in the original game to show how much they differ from the original. This is looking to be a true remake, not just a re-release in higher resolution.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Platforms will be announced on Sunday, September 30th at the Eurogamer Expo, but considering Oddworld Inhabitants' and J.A.W.'s history, it would probably be safe to assume it's at least coming to PS3.

StriderJ8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By StriderJ8

Wow... I have to say I'm impressed with the amount of work going into this. I'm definitely going to be getting this, as Oddworld was an old favorite of mine.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.