No recent wiki edits to this page.
Olga Kurylenko is a Ukrainian-born model and actress, who has starred in numerous films, such as 2008's Quantum of Solace, and Max Payne, starring Mark Wahlberg. Olga was first spotted by a scout when on a holiday in the Russian capital of Moscow. Olga Kurylenko was born into poverty in the city of Berdyansk, in the Ukraine. Olga's childhood was standard for a Soviet-controlled country, living in a house with many relatives. At the age of three, her mother and father divorced, and she did not see her father again for ten years.
Despite the fact Olga Kurylenko is only 27 years old, she has married and divorced twice. Her first marriage was in 2000, and lasted for four years. In 2006 she married again, and divorced late in 2007. Currently, she lives in London, though she supports her family, who remain in the Ukraine. In 2009 she said she did not intend to remarry, or to return to the Ukraine.
- Olga lent her voice and likeness to the Quantum of Solace game, in which she voices the 'Bond girl', Camille. However, Camille's surname changes between the film and game. In the film the surname is Montes, but according to the game it is Rivera.
- It is possible that Olga Kurylenko may have been the second-tallest Bond girl to appear in the films. Different sources report her as around 5' 8", up to 5' 10". According to different modelling sites she is 5' 9", though it has been shown in the past that agencies occasionally 'bump up' heights to make models appear more appealing. According to the IMDb, she is 5' 9" and a quarter.
- Olga has said in the past she has no problem with being naked - a point that was shown true when she appeared semi-nude in the Hitman film, and also in a 2009 Maxim magazine in Ukraine.
- The first time in Quantum of Solace that Kurylenko can be seen is driving a Ford Ka. Ford appear to have a small advertising agreement with EON Productions, as Daniel Craig was seen driving a Ford Mondeo in 2006's Casino Royale.
- Olga Kurylenko's first appearance in any media as an actress was during the song "Love's Divine" by Seal, which was released in 2003. She appears around 1:50 into the song, in the Ford Crown Victoria taxi. The video can be viewed on the official Warner Brothers' Records YouTube - or directly through this link.