"I AM a bus driver – this game exerts a kind of morbid fascination. I mean, yes, I could spend my leisure time pretending I’m at work (after travelling back in time a few decades and moving a few hundred miles), and for kicks do all the things we’re never allowed to do, like drive double-deck buses into bridges. " -
"Easy to use"... 0_0
- The classic versions of the MAN double-decker buses SD200 and SD202 are included
- Realistic and intelligent traffic and detailed landscape
- Realistic and controllable weather and seasonal effects
- Realistic day and night effects
- Many animations and animated objects
- Fully functional IBIS (integrated on-board information system)
- Four different views: driver sight, passenger sight, exterior view or free view
- Script engine to influence the handling characteristics and functions of the bus
- Easy to use, map-based track editorInsert your own vehicles
- Compatible with TrackIR 5 "
these words have never been used to describe something in a simulator till now. You are witnessing innovation.
My god.... TrackIR 5 with a bus simulator.. that would be crazy
Official website: http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.omnibussimulator.de%2Findex.htm
Directdownload here EUR 29.95 - http://secure.simmarket.com/omsi-omnibus-simulator.phtml