3.5 stars 3.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 7 releases and 0 DLC

True to the Stroy 0

One Piece Pirate Warriors is Dynasty Warriors set to the One Piece world. I recommend the game for anyone that really enjoys One Piece. The game play is fun, but can be ruined sometimes by the platforming required on some levels. If you are willing to over look this you can have a lot of fun using Luffys special moves to take down hundreds of marines. The game takes place from the start of One Piece all the way to just after the time skip. You get to play many of the iconic fights not just with ...

One Piece: Pirate Warriors is a game that surprised me with fun 0

I am fairly new to the world of One Piece, as I only started watching the adventures of Monkey D. Luffy and his diverse group of companions called the Straw Hats a few months back. Story-wise, I am well behind where the anime currently sits with its 500+ episodes. That said, I can appreciate Omega Force’s attempt to blend the Dynasty Warriors formula with the extremely popular series, and you know what? It could very well be my favourite spin-off of the Warriorsseries so far. Fans of the anime a...