4 stars 4/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 5 releases and 0 DLC

The Returner and The Professional Slay Some Demons 0

The third and final installment of Capcom's Onimusha series has arrived.  Is it the best yet?  Yes, yes it is.  The first game was a good action title for the young PS2, but the second game replaced the main character and the graphics and gameplay didn't change enough from the first one to stand up to the current crop of games at the time.  The third installment takes the game out of the 2D backgrounds and puts you in a fully 3D environment.  That's just the beginning because Capcom has thr...

Old Review: Onimusha 3 0

Onimusha 3 : The CG Movie/Game Thing. Gameplay : Good responsive controls, NO JUMPING! I seriously dont know how many times I kept hitting buttons thinking I was gonna jump. No. No user controlled jumping. Targeting is finicky. Graphics : Uh, renting the game is well worth watching the opening sequence. Playing is just extra. The rest of the games graphics are great as well. : -) Sound : I like jean reno. If you don't like him or know who he is. Watch : The Professional, after your don't wi...