Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Orcs Must Die! 2

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Aug 29, 2012

More levels, more traps, and more Orcs who simply MUST DIE!

Anyone want to play this?

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Fredchuckdave

Hello Friends, just bought this on Steam today and the only way to play multiplayer evidenlty remains through steam friends; I've never used steam to play a multiplayer game before apart from a scarce few TF2 matches eons ago; but if anyone wants to mess around with it let me know.

Avatar image for awesomeusername
    awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By awesomeusername

@Fredchuckdave: I'll buy it and play it with you. I never played it but my brother did and he likes it and I held off from buying it because it seems like a game that'll be fun with friends. Not solo.

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Fredchuckdave

@awesomeusername: Ah, dunno if the same deal is going but it was the game and all the DLC for like 6 bucks (avoided getting the original). Steam ID is baron_efreet I think? I'm not precisely sure how it works.

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By ajamafalous

Doesn't look like that's your Steam ID, unless I'm searching wrong. Can you provide a direct link to your profile? (url should be steamcommunity.com/id/<name>; for example, here's mine: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ajamafalous/)

Avatar image for awesomeusername
    awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By awesomeusername

@Fredchuckdave: The deal is still up. I'll get it. Add me on steam. mongo_chris

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Fredchuckdave

Well sent friend requests to you chums, played through normal between today and yesterday, seems like you can play a dozen different ways or more on each level; only thing that seems mandatory is archers for when they send air and ground units from several disparate directions; haven't started the DLC yet. I can make a new guy so as not to be overpowered to start with then alternate later on I imagine (also 2 distinct classes anyway). The teleport ring for the chick does a comically absurd amount of damage to small units though the tooltips don't really mention this anywhere (teleport gib basically). I'll be on some time tonight.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.