Original 75%off , will give you 10 more levels in omd!2

#1 Edited by deskp (505 posts) -

Orcs must die 1 is on sale this weekend for 1.74euro and I guess something similar in $. ( 75% off )

If you own OMD!1 on steam you will get 10 co-op levels from the first game in OMD!2 If you think you are gonna buy omd!2 you could think of this as dlc with a whole game as a bonus!

Orcs must die! 2 is released on monday, and a steam demo is out now (well the download doesen't work for me yet)

http://store.steampowered.com/app/102600/

#2 Posted by Demmetje (224 posts) -

Darn, its €2,50 over here!

#3 Posted by mtcantor (966 posts) -

Meh.

This game gets so much lip service but I just couldn't get into it after a couple of hours.

#4 Posted by Kidavenger (3923 posts) -

I loved the first one, can't wait for the second.

The second one is coming out next week and it will be more of the same + multiplayer and I think a map editor too, so if you are only going to get one, I'd wait till next week and get that, it's a bit more expensive, but definitely more bang for your buck.

#5 Posted by deskp (505 posts) -

@Kidavenger: No map editor announced, but there is an endless mode.

#6 Posted by Tim_the_Corsair (3053 posts) -

Cannot wait, been playing the lost levels after not playing the first in ages, and that game is still fantastic.

Everything about it feels awesome, can't wait for the sequel!

#7 Posted by deskp (505 posts) -

The reviews so far seems very positive!

#8 Posted by D_W (1407 posts) -

This game can't come out fast enough!!  It doesn't release until 2pm EST on Monday.

#9 Posted by Funkydupe (3458 posts) -

No search for co-op player online feature... so we need people on the friends list with the game in order to play co-op? Excellent design choice.

#10 Posted by Questionable (669 posts) -

This game does have controller support its just not enabled to navigate the menus with yet. They will be fixing that in a future patch.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.