Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Orcs Must Die!

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Oct 05, 2011

Robot Entertainment's first original game, this downloadable-only title charges the player to defend their fortress from an overwhelming force of orcs and other baddies. Put simply, Orcs. Must. Die! or the fortress will fall

Orcs Must Die demo out on Steam

Rhaknar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Rhaknar

3 missions (the first 3 probably), really liked what I played. Its pretty much Sanctum, but it seems better / more fun. But maybe thats because I love the art style and fantasy over sci-fi. But yeah, its basically a tower defense game with you in the middle shooting (or slashing) the orcs yourself. You can set traps in real time and not just in the prep phase in this one tho, which is another plus.

Only down side so far, weapons take up one of your trap slots (you have a limited number of inventory slots per mission, so weapons taking up the same slots as traps is pretty lame). In the third and final missions, i actually only used the crossbow to have room for all the traps (theres a crossbow for shooting and a sword for melee action...but it seems much smarter to just shoot the orcs from range tbh, especially sicne you can spam the crossbow like a machine gun :P).

So anyway, fun demo, not sure if ill buy full price, probably wait for a sale, but seems like a great game

SLUSHiNaToR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By SLUSHiNaToR

I've been fallowing this game for a while now and have been patiently awaiting its release.. After playing the demo, it's going to be quite hard to not pick this up day one. I really wished they would of made the demo longer! D: I'm kind of curious as to why it isn't implemented with gfwl instead of steam if it's published by microsoft..

amir90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By amir90

The demo was awesome!

I might have to buy it now :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.