Who else is enjoying this game??

#1 Posted by Spongetwan (202 posts) -

This is like a dream!! An MMO that I can take with me?!?! Are you kidding?? I am going to download it for my phone so I can see how it performs on that platform. But for now I am playing on the iPAD and love it. It seems liek a full-fledged MMO!! (Just cant play at work due to the proxy :/)

#2 Posted by The_Grindilow (433 posts) -

It's pretty cool :) what server are you on? I'm not very far through (level 11) but must say it's very enjoyable so far, fantastic quality for the money. Just hope they keep updating it, also would be nice if it worked on 3G, although I'm not sure if the game would be able to handle it, it already seems somewhat laggy at times.

#3 Posted by DriveupLife (919 posts) -

I'm playing the shit out of it right now. I'm a lvl 20 Orc monk on Arcadian Forest. My character name is Dust. Add me if you're on that server. Absolutely loving it. Playing on an iPad 2 btw, amaaaaaazing.

#4 Posted by get2joe (8 posts) -
I have Beemer playing for a week and am up to level 18 using an Undead Monk.   Server: Aradian Forest
#5 Posted by DrSwank (444 posts) -

Are you guys talking about Order and Chaos?

#6 Posted by The_Grindilow (433 posts) -
@drewmaw said:
" Are you guys talking about Order and Chaos? "
Yes, for the idevices. You been playing it duder?
#7 Posted by gerp (191 posts) -

Do you guys know if the Android version is cross platform and if not if there are a lot of people playing the Android version.

#8 Posted by tracerace11 (289 posts) -

@gerp said:

Do you guys know if the Android version is cross platform and if not if there are a lot of people playing the Android version.

Want to know this as well. It is on sale on Google Play right now for a dollar, and am considering buying. Anybody playing this on Android?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.