Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Origin

Concept »

A digital distribution platform owned and operated by EA.

Need Origin Help

impartialgecko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By impartialgecko

Okay so I bought Syndicate online on Origin and now the client repeatedly crashes. It states "unknown error has occurred" and launches about 15 dialogue boxes. Now I can barely run Origin long enough to launch the game, during which Origin will regularly crash and thus pull me out of the co-op. I've posted my issues to EA on their forums but they just give me the general troubleshooting questions ie: "what GPU are you using" etc and none of it helps.
    Do you guys have any possible fixes or ways to make this less frequent?
    (Oh and I know Origin is crap and Steam is awesome, so you're wasting your time if you want to lay down your hate on EA here)

swoxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By swoxx

Use the Origin Live Chat support and talk to them is the only advice I have.

selbie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By selbie

^^ Even the Live Chat support won't get you far. Just do the usual checks for viruses and malware. It sounds more like that than a bug.

Avatar image for willthemagicasian
    WilltheMagicAsian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By WilltheMagicAsian

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.