Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Overlord II

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jun 23, 2009

The sequel to Overlord, this is a unique and strategic Adventure game that allows control of an Overlord character who possesses mischief-making, loyal minions that bid his doing of evil or good.

just got this on steam

ToxicFruit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By ToxicFruit

because I liked the first one. Is this one any good ?

Kohe321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Kohe321

I thought the first one was really good and enjoyable, but I was a little disappointed with the sequel. It is a pretty good game, but it just didn't pull me in as the first one did, and I think bugs and glitches had much of the blame. I had to restart save points because of glitchy stuff like minions getting stuck in the environment when I needed them. An example was in one of the first missions, where the red minions need to carry out their hive, and you need 10 (I think it was) of them to lift it up. Only 8 red minions came when I called them because 2 of them were stuck in a casting animation from our last enemy encounter... Stuff like this, and random game crashes, happened a little too often in my playthrough.

I played the first one on the 360, and the sequel on PC.

ToxicFruit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By ToxicFruit
    @Kohe321: Do you know if any patches or updates have been released to fix this ?
    Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Al3xand3r

You got it on Steam, if there are patches you already have them. As for if it's good, eh, go play it and see :-)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.