Anyone else having issues with these achievements not syncing?

#1 Posted by zymase (158 posts) -

I've completed the 200 achievement points for this, but it doesn't show on my profile - extra frustrating because it's my tenth S-rank.  Is anyone else having this problem with this game?

#2 Posted by CABBAGES (534 posts) -

When did you get them?
It can sometimes take ages even a few weeks for me

#3 Posted by nukesniper (1312 posts) -

I just recently started seeing new games showing up on that list. I think achievement crap is finally being sorted out. Hopefully your S-Rank should show up in a few days here, but it has been over a month now since xbox broke their achievements across the internet, so give it a bit more time.

#4 Posted by Jugglerman (57 posts) -

My Pac-Man game took a little over 2 days to show up. The thing I don't understand is that the achievement progress bar is slightly transparent, does this mean the points are still being processed?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.