HOW Sick Is This Game !!

Posted by bigjeffrey (4805 posts) 8 months, 21 days ago

Poll: HOW Sick Is This Game !! (35 votes)

SiCK 94%
MEH 6%

This game is orgasmic on a phone, I dont usually play phone games but i had to kill some time, I was shaking in my boots and feeling the pac-man rush when eating up all those damn ghost and that last minute where the sick beat gets faster. Expert at 50 speed is amazing.

How Sick?

#1 Posted by ikilledthedj (279 posts) -

Phone? Man play that with a controller its even "Sicker"

#2 Posted by EpicSteve (6479 posts) -

I can't imagine how that game works on a phone. But one of my favorite games of the generation on XBLA.

#3 Posted by Spoonman671 (4562 posts) -

It's so sick, it's...

Koffing!
#4 Posted by awesomeusername (4154 posts) -

It's sicker then herpes! Played it on PS3 when it came to PS+. That game is great.

#5 Posted by adam1808 (1376 posts) -

I'd go as far as to say "hella sick." However, the combination of me not having access to a console and the poor resolution support on the PC version means this thread makes me sad.

#6 Posted by Korwin (2830 posts) -

It gave me the clap, pretty sick.

#7 Edited by Andorski (5197 posts) -

Eat all the ghosts! EAT ALL THE GHOSTS!!!

Brad orgasms in the background.

#8 Edited by ShaggE (6337 posts) -

Somewhere between "fresh" and "straight illin'", if my calculations are correct.

Edit: Nope, I forgot to carry the two. It's actually "SUPER... HOT. SUPER... HOT. SUPER... HOT."

#9 Edited by McShank (1629 posts) -

It's so sick, it's...

Koffing!

And Weezing!

#10 Posted by punkxblaze (2957 posts) -

Saucy.

Spicy.

HOT.

#11 Posted by bigjeffrey (4805 posts) -

I can't imagine how that game works on a phone. But one of my favorite games of the generation on XBLA.

Flick Up, Down, Right, Left. It feels better than the 360 dpad in my opinion.

#12 Posted by Zero_ (1973 posts) -

Motherfuckers, what

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.