Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Pac-Man Championship Edition DX

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Nov 16, 2010

Create a long-winding train of ghosts and eat 'em for large combos in this frantic sequel to Pac-Man Championship Edition.

iGoogle Themes

Brackynews

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 48

#1  Edited By Brackynews

Google yanked the Studio Ghibli theme I was using, and then I remembered that a lot of the iGoogle themes suck, so I tried to make one that doesn't. 
    Thoughts? ( Zoom available)

You look at the ghosts on the right, I will look at the ghosts on the left.
     You look at the ghosts on the right, I will look at the ghosts on the left.
    Edited: 29-Jan:  
    By request here is the full size (cc-by-sa) for your self-themeing pleasure (zoom then save). When creating a theme the uploader is pretty fickle, I found it works best to put the image in your own (required) Picasa gallery first, then pick it. If you don't tick the checkbox for the public gallery it should be fine. I have submitted it to the public theme gallery as "PMCEDX", but doubt that it would pass any kind of policy screening if they bother to. It's over 10 times the suggested file size, for starters.

The basic theme builder doesn't exactly make it easy to get things like precision placement or even resolution chosen properly. I will take a crack at the full theming API as time allows.  Just another thing on the list. :)  It's really crying out for a black background and that just isn't a canned setting in the basic builder.
    JMartNWA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By JMartNWA

I'd give it a thumbs up... I'd use it if it were available to me.  Good thoughts brought about every time one thinks of PMCE DX.

MistaSparkle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By MistaSparkle

Pretty great if you ask me. U made this?

Brackynews

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Brackynews
    @JMartNWA:@MistaSparkle: Thanks. Yep that's what I said. :)  I picked some images yesterday and assembled during the TNT. I sure wish black backgrounds were an iGoogle option. Maybe I'll override the CSS in my browser.
    s7evn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By s7evn

Looks nice, is it available for others to use? I can't seem to find it.

Bloodgraiv3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By Bloodgraiv3

Looks very nice, I'd use it!
    Brackynews

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Brackynews
    @s7evn:@Bloodgraiv3: Hiya. Check my original post for more info on using the theme.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.