Leaderboard Rankings

#1 Posted by mfpantst (2574 posts) -

So what's your favorite game mode?  What are best at (in terms of the leaderboard)?  The cumulative time trial set of runs is by far my best.  Managed to get in the top 5% rankings last night.

#2 Posted by GilbertMordinAndSullivan (442 posts) -

Last time I loaded up the game (which was a few hours ago, so this probably isn't the case anymore) I was ranked 13th overall on the leaderboards. So... I guess I'm the best at.... everything?

#3 Posted by mfpantst (2574 posts) -
@GilbertMordinAndSullivan: Damn that's pretty good.
#4 Posted by GilbertMordinAndSullivan (442 posts) -
@mfpantst: I kind of played the ever-living fuck out of C.E., so it's not like I don't have practice. It's been a trend that's been developing over the last few years for me. I play most hardcore games (your shooters, adventures, etc) pretty casually, but I play casual games like Pac-Man with hardcore abandon.
#5 Posted by BillWhiskey601 (67 posts) -
: @GilbertMordinAndSullivan said:
" @mfpantst: I kind of played the ever-living fuck out of C.E., so it's not like I don't have practice. It's been a trend that's been developing over the last few years for me. I play most hardcore games (your shooters, adventures, etc) pretty casually, but I play casual games like Pac-Man with hardcore abandon. "
LOL, that's a pretty weird and exceptionally cool way to go about gaming.
#6 Posted by Mesoian (1574 posts) -

As of last night, I was 5th in the world for time attack on highway. 

I love time attack, it's such a good puzzle mode.

#7 Posted by GilbertMordinAndSullivan (442 posts) -

Woooo I'm up to 8th overall. Anybody here got me beat? My gamertag is "The Rat Tail" (long story) if anyone wants to take me on.

#8 Posted by mfpantst (2574 posts) -
@GilbertMordinAndSullivan: Damn the college basketball season, but if I find time I will do my damndest
#9 Posted by Diamond (8634 posts) -
@GilbertMordinAndSullivan:  CryptoElite here (from your friends list).  Man I've been seeing you play the hell out of the game.  Somehow I got 2nd place for 5 min mode last night, I honestly think it was a glitch although I did get 2nd on 2 or 3 of the 5 min variants.
#10 Posted by GilbertMordinAndSullivan (442 posts) -
@Diamond said:
" @GilbertMordinAndSullivan:  CryptoElite here (from your friends list).  Man I've been seeing you play the hell out of the game.  Somehow I got 2nd place for 5 min mode last night, I honestly think it was a glitch although I did get 2nd on 2 or 3 of the 5 min variants. "
Oh, that's all well and good, and congratulations, but as of 1:40 PDT... 

I AM THE BEST PAC-MAN PLAYER IN THE WORLD! UH UH UH UH UH!
#11 Posted by beard_of_zeus (1695 posts) -
@GilbertMordinAndSullivan: Daaaaaaaaamn, good job.

I think as of this morning, I was 67th. Looks like I've got some catching up to do!
#12 Posted by Upfish (45 posts) -
@GilbertMordinAndSullivan: When I logged off about an hour ago I was 12th overall. YOU BEST WATCH YOUR BACK.
#13 Posted by Jasta (2217 posts) -

I'm somewhere in the 1000's, got a 1,200,000 odd for 5 mins on Champ II.

@GilbertMordinAndSullivan: I was watching your replays earlier on and what the fuck man. I didint know who Rat Tail was in my friends list but you just cleared that up for me. (GT: f a D e D z)

#14 Edited by kitsunezeta (69 posts) -

I just seized the #3 spot on the Dungeon 10-min Score Attack leaderboard with a kill screen run of 3,253,570. Kudos to whoever this "guri to gura" person is, since he probably managed to get a couple fields past the kill screen point.

I'll get a video of my run later and upload it to youtube for you guys to analyze.

#15 Posted by GilbertMordinAndSullivan (442 posts) -
@Jasta: hey f a D e D z!  My secret is being a bad-ass ghost chomping motherfucker.

Okay, as of the last time I logged in, I'm down to third overall. My crown has been stolen, but I have tasted the sweet sweet nectar of first place, and I shall not rest until I reclaim it! 

Actually, I don't really have any time to play today. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...
#16 Posted by EightBitShik (1342 posts) -

Is there cheaters already in the game because when I check the trial runs it shows people with 1 sec 2 sec.... I hate cheaters -_-

#17 Posted by Ghostface318 (95 posts) -

i am somehow at #42 overall in the short time trial for Highway. Chainsaw318

#18 Posted by Vandal (96 posts) -

I am currently first on championship II: time trail (short) on psn. already lost it once but took it back once i saw. dont imagine ill keep it for long

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.