Looking for competition.

#1 Posted by Scribbly (404 posts) -

So none of my friends have this game, and they're proving immune to my incessant nagging, so I was wondering if anyone on GB who owns this game wants to friendlist me so I have someone to beat on scores? Cheers :D My gamertag is the same as my username here.

#2 Posted by Supermarius (1196 posts) -
@Smiley26:  you can add me. Mine is:

CMoody01
#3 Posted by Fracture (149 posts) -

you both can add me as I will you.. my GT is fracturedorb. So far I'm 652 (as of this posting) out of the 90,000+ people on the main screen rank.

#4 Posted by Supermarius (1196 posts) -

i'm trying to go through and shave seconds off all my time trial times now. If only i were better at ghost combo. I'm 432 for total score, atm.

#5 Posted by Fracture (149 posts) -

Looks like the race here is between   Supermarius  (moody) and myself. Last I checked I finally cleared 300 and am at 288 overall, I'm sure you'll overtake me but this is the most fun I've had with a game score wise in some time. I think if it wasn't for this little rivalry I'd have stopped playing as much as I have been by now. 

/bow

#6 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5816 posts) -

add me, my gamertag is TeenageCthulhu

#7 Posted by eagle6002 (47 posts) -

eagle6002

#8 Posted by getsomedrankHowardPhillips (52 posts) -

add me too: need2sleep99

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.