PC version where?

#1 Posted by Forcen (1799 posts) -

So the stuff i heard on the bombcast about this game got me pretty exited, but i did some reading and found out it's only coming out on PSN and XBLA.
This game needs to come out on PC, preferably on Steam with achievements, cloud, leaderboards, Steam Play, the whole thing. 

That should be the next thing every published thinks about when they create a PSN/XBLA game.

Who is with me, and also who thinks this game sound awesome based on the recent bombcast?

#2 Posted by mr_shoeless (381 posts) -

The trailer looks great. And, I prefer keyboard control for this kind of game. I definitely would pre-order this if it were on Steam.

#3 Posted by Th3_James (2576 posts) -

Yeah I would like to play this on my desktop at home, and laptop when I am in class. 

#4 Edited by emem (1960 posts) -

A few days ago I saw that a PC version of this game was supposed to be released for the PC at the end of last month.  

It's not coming to the PC, is it?

#5 Posted by Oscar__Explosion (2181 posts) -

@emem said:

A few days ago I saw that a PC version of this game was supposed to be released for the PC at the end of last month. It's not coming to the PC, is it?

Considering that this thread is from 2 years ago I kinda doubt it now.

#6 Edited by emem (1960 posts) -
@Oscar__Explosion said:

@emem said:

A few days ago I saw that a PC version of this game was supposed to be released for the PC at the end of last month. It's not coming to the PC, is it?

Considering that this thread is from 2 years ago I kinda doubt it now.

Yeah, I've been waiting for a PC version for a while when the game was first released and then I just forgot about it. For some weird reason I'm kinda having a Pac-Man fever right now... no pun intended.
#7 Posted by Generiko (445 posts) -

Here is your PC version

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/11/15/pac-man-championship-edition-dx-wakes-up-on-windows-8-this-month/

:D

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.