jugglerman's Pac-Man Championship Edition DX (Xbox 360 Games Store) review

• jugglerman wrote this review on .

So many ghosts, so little time

This game is freaking amazing. Sure, it's not the most difificult Pac Man out there, the bombs and the slow-time take care of that, but it's just SO FREAKING FUN. When you get a 40+ ghost combo, you feel like the top of the world. I wish the achievement list was a little bit longer, because I got an S-rank on just the first couple levels without even touching the rest. I still want to the check out the later levels, but all in all this is a solid game.

Try out the demo. If you hate the demo, don't get this game, but if you can't get enough, this game is for you! Enjoy the input overlord *DING DING DING*!