Something went wrong. Try again later

Pac Man Scrub League: Community Challenge.

turboman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By turboman

Do you have Pac Man fever?

Can you beat Jeff Gerstmann?

Do you like answering questions?

Then get ready for the Pac-Man Scrub League: Community Challenge!

How to participate: When it's the official time (TBD... sometime this week), everybody will play the facebook version of pac-man(the only version I know on the computer that's free and arcade-perfect). The rules are simple, you will have an hour to play. Each time you reach game over, you will take a picture of your high score and the time you got it in. This picture proves your score, and proves that it was taken during the contest. When the hour is over, upload a screenshot of your best score, and post it on twitter(or this topic) with #PacmanFever

What do you win: I have no clue! So far, pride is at stake... and if you want to contribute some prizes, please PM me.

When is this: I don't know yet... we'll discuss on this topic and see what's best for most people.

Example screenshot:

No Caption Provided
    turboman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By turboman

So... do people think this could be a good/fun idea?

What times are best for people? I'm game anytime Monday - Wednesday this week.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By toowalrus

Monday and Tuesday are my days off, I might be around, though I've got a bike ride Monday planned, fireworks at night, I don't know about Tuesday though, mostly free.

turboman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By turboman

@TooWalrus: I think tuesday sounds good

need more opinions, community!

*crosses fingers* please don't suck on this one, community

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.