EA To Close Pandemic Studios

#1 Posted by jasonlblair (74 posts) -

According to this GamesIndustry.Biz report.

I quite enjoyed the original Destroy All Humans! and am looking forward to Saboteur.

#2 Posted by Seedofpower (3925 posts) -

Well, that sucks for them. I hope they all can find new jobs.

#3 Posted by RipTheVeins (1544 posts) -

Um, someone already posted a thread about this.. like 4 threads down (as of posting)

#4 Posted by mordukai (7127 posts) -
#5 Posted by jasonlblair (74 posts) -

Posted this in Pandemic's forum. Didn't check General Discussion. Apologies.

#6 Posted by jakob187 (21640 posts) -

I hadn't even seen this.  Wow, they put all that time and money into getting the studio, and then did nothing with it except making Mercenaries 2.  Hopefully The Saboteur won't be completely thrown to the wolves of "well, let's push this out quickly". 

Then again, I'm also hoping that The Saboteur isn't seen as some kind of a swan song masterpiece if it genuinely sucks.  =  / 

Sorry to hear about this news, though.  Hope things work out well for those doods.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.