Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Pandora's Tower

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released May 26, 2011

An Action RPG about a girl who turns into a terrible beast unless she eats the hearts of monsters and the guy who's killing those monsters for her.

Pandora's Tower out on Wii U eShop in Europe.

Forcen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 31

And it's 25% off for a while.

This Thursday, Pandora's Tower comes to #eShop on #WiiU. You can get it at 25% off until 23/04. pic.twitter.com/1S5bxLuhmv

— Nintendo of Europe (@NintendoEurope) April 14, 2015

I just bought it because I wanted to try it for a while and it's kinda rare now I think.

I've also heard that it has gamepad support as in you can play it using the gamepad as a controller. Hope they patch that into Wii mode, wanna play some xenoblade using that.

Doskias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I saw they were putting that out in Europe! Hope they do that in North America as well.

As to the gamepad stuff, I think, when they announced Wii games coming to the eShop, they said that any game that supported the classic controller would be playable with the gamepad's buttons. If that's possible, I really don't understand why they can't make that possible with Wii games played from the disc drive - when you boot a digital Wii game, it seems to shove the system into Wii mode all the same.

jacksukeru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 22

I saw someone say that while it has Gamepad support as a classic controller, the game was preferably played with a Wiimote & nunchuck. Because I hate, with a fiery, burning passion, having to deal with keeping my Wii remotes stocked with batteries I decided not to buy it.

And then I bought it anyway.

I guess it'll be another game for my pile of RPGs that I want to play but will never get around to. As for the game itself, an episode of Tropes vs Women kinda spoiled a few of its possible endings a little bit, but otherwise I feel like I know surprisingly little about it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.