Paper Mario

#1 Posted by TheMasterDS (2046 posts) -

Judging from the pictures it would appear to be a brand new game. It doesn't have partners in the overworld, there's a chain chomp partner, and two areasI don't recognize. I think it's safe to say that this is a brand new Paper Mario adventure.  

So then, think it'll be any good? SPM was kinda crap storywise, who's to say they regained their touch?  Maybe it's just the part of me that doesn't want to drop atleast 180 dollars for a Paper Mario game, but I think it may not come out as great as previous Paper Mario games have. Still, a portable Paper Mario is what I've wanted for the last few years, only I wanted it on the DS.

Also, not that it matters, but I believe it'll be in 3D judging from this picture in which a Goomba flies into the foreground for no reason, something that only happens in Donkey Kong Country and 3D stuff.

#2 Posted by Skytylz (4031 posts) -

That title is kind of ironic. 

#3 Posted by xaLieNxGrEyx (2605 posts) -

Super Paper Mario is one of my favourite WII titles.
#4 Posted by Willy105 (4690 posts) -
@Skytylz said:
" That title is kind of ironic.  "
It would actually make the effect noticeable instead of just only when you are turning around.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.