Your expectations about Paper Mario 3DS

#1 Edited by Boeoeoe1 (2 posts) -

What do you think about Paper Mario 3DS. I think this will be nice RPG game with nice graphics and nice genre. Nintento know its work. Everytime they makes awesome games and I absolutely love the 1st 3 games from the Paper Mario series so I think the won`t disappoint the fans. I expect suprices in this game and I expect many different worlds like the first 3 games from the series :
 impassable jungles, infinitely deserts , black castles and more different fantastic places. I expect extraordinary party. We know one of the party is  Chain-Chomp.Absolutely unusual. We never seen Chain-Chomp as a tiam with Mario.Thats all what I expect  
Hope to see your comments soon. : )

#2 Posted by BulletproofMonk (2718 posts) -

I'm expecting it to be in 3D.

#3 Posted by Kjellm87 (1728 posts) -

I expect it to be awesome

#4 Posted by Sayishere (1838 posts) -

if its anything like the previous paper mario titles, then its gonna be awesome

paper mario for the n64, my gosh, i played the living shit outta that

#5 Posted by EuanDewar (4755 posts) -

I expect it to be a game that I don't play. Im pretty confident about it meeting those expectations.
#6 Posted by TeflonBilly (4713 posts) -

I'm really hoping it will be on par with The Thousand Year Door. That and Wind Waker were my two fave games on the Gamecube. 
I didn't care too much for Super Paper Mario and I still haven't gotten around to playing Paper Mario which I got on Virtual Console (It was never properly released for the N64 here) 

It'd probably be a killer app for me, cause it'd probably be quite condusive as a portable RPG. 
Hell, I still think the original Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga for the GBA was superior to the Paper Mario Games (Partners In Time not so, and I've yet to play Bowser's Story)

#7 Posted by WinterSnowblind (7613 posts) -

As long as it's more of an RPG and not like Super Paper Mario, it should be great.

#8 Posted by Vigorousjammer (2479 posts) -

I remember while playing Super Paper Mario thinking to myself how cool it'd be in 3D...  I am a bigger fan of Thousand Year Door, but let's hope that they bring over some of the 3D/2D switching that they had in Super Paper Mario over into this title, cause I think it'd look EVEN CRAZIER in stereoscopic 3D

#9 Posted by JJOR64 (18906 posts) -

I really hope this game does come out this year.  I've been looking forward to it since they announced it.

#10 Posted by SlightConfuse (3963 posts) -

As a big fan of the first 2 i want interesting party members and for the to play with the 3D

#11 Posted by bartok (2420 posts) -

To be in 3D and fun.

#12 Posted by senorfuzzeh (385 posts) -

It'll be nice to finally have a good RPG on the 3DS.

#13 Posted by FreakAche (2949 posts) -

I just remembered that I never finished Thousand Year Door.

#14 Posted by DrMcKittrick (231 posts) -

Me neither. But I'm really looking forward to this game.

#15 Posted by Bloodgraiv3 (2712 posts) -

I'm expecting it to be great. Is there any word on when this is coming out? Because it's available for pre order at Gamestop now.

#16 Posted by BrockNRolla (1702 posts) -

@WinterSnowblind said:

As long as it's more of an RPG and not like Super Paper Mario, it should be great.

I'm with you. As far as what to expect though? I have no idea. Nintendo will do what they want, not what fans want.

#17 Posted by The_Nubster (2046 posts) -

There will be turn-based battles. Mario will be in it. Large portions of the game are going to look as if they are made of paper. Jumping will play a large role.

Man I'm so pumped for this game.

#18 Posted by Video_Game_King (35988 posts) -

I have no expectations because to have them would be a bad idea.

#19 Posted by BrockNRolla (1702 posts) -

Does anyone have any idea when this game is coming out? Amazon doesn't have anything, nor IGN.

Is there any reason this topic has popped up a few times in the last few days?

#20 Posted by MideonNViscera (2257 posts) -

It should be an HD Mario RPG Seven Stars whatever.

#21 Posted by liako21 (519 posts) -

ign has a review of the game. gave it a 8.3

#22 Posted by yoshisaur (2639 posts) -

I expect it to be good enough for me to purchase a 3DS. If not, I hope someone on Youtube with a great personality and play-style does a play-through. That way I don't have to purchase the hard-ware, but can enjoy the game. :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.