Paper Luigi: Adventures in Waffle Kingdom

#1 Posted by AuthenticM (3695 posts) -

I keep hoping year after year that Nintendo announces the true sequel to The Thousand-Year Door at E3. This game is one of the best JRPGs ever, not to mention the quality of the localization was golden. However, I've come to believe that Nintendo should make a Paper Luigi instead, and have the story be his adventure in TTYD. Going to the Waffle Kingdom and saving princess Éclair. How cool would that be? The guys at Intelligent Systems can totally pull it off. I don't think it would feel like a mediocre spin-off; it would be a true sequel. E3 is around the corner. With Galaxy 2 and Other M coming this summer, Nintendo needs to announce their next big game. What do you think? Paper Luigi: Adventures in Waffle Kingdom. It would be awesome.

#2 Posted by LordAndrew (14419 posts) -

Wasn't there crossdressing involved at some point in his adventure? That might be kind of fun to see. :D

#3 Posted by JJOR64 (18892 posts) -

I would buy this game day one.  MAKE IT HAPPEN NINTENDO!

#4 Edited by AuthenticM (3695 posts) -

I don't know if Nintendo has it in them to do it. If it was Capcom, maybe, they were crazy enough to come up with Mega Man 9. I don't think it'll ever happen, but goddamn if it would be awesome if Reggie made such an annoucement at E3.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.