Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Paper Mario

Franchise »

The Paper Mario franchise is renowned for its accessibility and humor, as well as its unique role playing aspects.

Paper Mario 3 - Isn't It Time?

Blubba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By Blubba

Doesn't the time seem about right for one? With so many people hating on Nintendo lately and their rather underwhelming E3 press conference (though better than last year), wouldn't it make sense to at least announce the game and maybe show a logo? I can't imagine that much is beyond them. Loads of people want a sequel and both of the previous games were well received. Though I haven't really been keeping up lately with the industry, I have no idea what Intelligent Systems is working on right now, does anybody else?

And for the record, I don't count Super Paper Mario. Okay game, but it wasn't a traditional Paper Mario game and it can't really count as the Wii's Paper Mario since it really was just a GameCube port.

Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By Black_Rose

Super Paper Mario was great, but yeah I would also like something along the lines of The Thousand Year Door.

Luke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By Luke

YES!  Fucking-A is it ever time! 

blair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By blair

No Paper Mario 3, what they need to do is commission Square to do Super Mario RPG 2.

That would be vastly more amazing.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By CL60
    @Blair said:
    " No Paper Mario 3, what they need to do is commission Square to do Super Mario RPG 2.That would be vastly more amazing. "
    This.
    Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Wolverine

I don't know, I'm kind of tired of sequals. I would love to see a knew character from Nintendo.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By JJOR64

I hope there is another one.  I loved Super Paper Mario but, I think I'm ready for it to be an RPG again.

Death_Unicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By Death_Unicorn
    Yes. Yes. And one more Yes.
    MikPick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By MikPick

With E3 coming up, I'm sure we'll get an announcement for Paper Mario 3 soon. Hopefully no more side scrolling, I want it to go back to it's RPG roots.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#10  Edited By jakob187
    @CL60 said:
    " @Blair said:
    " No Paper Mario 3, what they need to do is commission Square to do Super Mario RPG 2.That would be vastly more amazing. "
    This. "
    Ditto.
    AndrewB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#11  Edited By AndrewB
    @Wolverine said:
    " I don't know, I'm kind of tired of sequals. I would love to see a knew character from Nintendo. "
    Yes. Nintendo has some amazing creative minds working for them, yet all they do is pump out the same stuff over and over because it sells. Against all logic, I'd rather see them creating new IP. The Nintendo name is big enough that people will buy whatever has their name on it regardless of the star character.
    Romination

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By Romination
    @jakob187 said:
    " @CL60 said:
    " @Blair said:
    This. "
    Ditto. "
    i think it would be more amazing in terms of a legal thing and two gigantmo companies coming together again. But yeah, I'd play the hell out of that, assuming they evolve it so that it's at LEAST as good as the Paper Mario games.
    Clinkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#13  Edited By Clinkz

Super Paper Mario sucked. Please let me relive the magic that was Paper Mario Nintendo. I might even buy a Wii  if you do!

shaun832

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By shaun832

I didn't like Super Paper Mario. I did finish it but I felt let down by it. I would like a return to the original RPG formula because The Thousand Year Door was amazing!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.