Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Papers, Please

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Aug 08, 2013

A graphical adventure game about Cold War-era immigration control, where players take the role of an immigration inspector who must control the flow of people entering a fictional Soviet-style nation. Glory to Arstotzka!

Is there a bug forum?

dessoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By dessoul

Hi.

I tried to find a bug forum, but failed. Can anybody tell me, where it is?

Bugs are:

At the mission, where you can find the smugglers, it is still possible to get a warning/fee, when scanning the person (finding out he comes from kor-whatever and then pressing scan) and still give him/her a positive stamp on the passport. Give him back the papers then and send him into prison. When the next person arrives, you get a message from the secret service.

At one of the last missions, where you have to find out about forged stamps, i found out, it was a forged stamp, highlighted both (the stamp from my passport and from his passport) and still got the message, that everything is right. Then the person got trough and i got a message/warning/fee because i let a person through with a faked stamp.

And a general thing: bribing is too cheap. Where is the reward in a bribing, when the winnings are this low? 5 Dollar, when you have to pay by not finding out the mistage in a person. The sense behind bribing is, that the winning by doing it is HIGHER then the price you have to pay. In a society, where bribing is not charged with prison/fees, everybody does it, because the winning is higher then the loss (by going to jail, paing a fee, whatever). Why should i pass a guy, getting 5 Dollars and then have to pay 5 Dollars by letting him through? There is no sense.

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I'm not sure why you posted this to a random game forum. The best way to contact the dev is probably directly through Twitter. He's @dukope on there.

dessoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Thanks, but i have no twitter, and on his page is no contact possibility.

Doesn´t matter, if the dev don´t want any other contact-possibility, he most possible want to be left alone.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.