Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Papers, Please

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Aug 08, 2013

A graphical adventure game about Cold War-era immigration control, where players take the role of an immigration inspector who must control the flow of people entering a fictional Soviet-style nation. Glory to Arstotzka!

Papers Please Cheat Sheet

Lordfeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Lordfeff
    rebgav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I find this one cleaner and easier to use;

No Caption Provided

Wemibelle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

User Lists: 11

Ruins some of the fun, I think. At this point, I've got most of this stuff memorized anyways. I just have to check diplomatic seals and occasionally double-check the work seals for authenticity; otherwise, it's all in my head.

rebgav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ruins some of the fun, I think. [...] it's all in my head.

I agree that it trivializes some of the busy-work which adds to the time pressure which is the main "fun" aspect of the game but at the same time, dude, I just don't have the inclination to memorize a bunch of pointless videogame fiction anymore. I'll probably be done with the game in a few weeks, I don't need the issuing cities of Imporian passports lodged in my head (next to all of the Puppet Master movie trivia) for the rest of my life.

Stutum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Stutum

I don't know if I'd consider this an actual cheat, it's more like a useful tool. It's all in the game, anyway, and it takes precious time to flip through everything each time. I've already made a list of the countries, cities and districts on my own to same some time.

This would be rather useful. Thanks. :)

chiablo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'd use something like this for a second playthrough, I didn't quite have enough money saved up to get the best ending. First time, you should definitely go through only with what's available in-game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.